Certified Financial Planner® in Singapore
Please visit our new website: karentang.sg
To book an appointment, please call: +65-6252-8500
What is Financial Planning and Why it is Important?
Financial planning examines your goals and helps you prioritize, save and invest for them. It creates an ongoing process that will reduce your stress about money, support your current needs, and build a nest egg for retirement.
6 Steps of Smart Financial Planning
- Identify long- & short-term goals and preferences, including a personal investor risk profile.
- Collect and organise personal financial data - including some history of money decisions.
- Draft a budget to balance life-style needs with future projections.
- Develop an action plan starting with the highest priority initiatives to be executed first.
- Implement the action plan
- Moniter and review the progress of financial holdings regularly.